Windows Server 2019 is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure, In addition, adding additional layers of security while helping you modernize your applications and infrastructure.
Hybrid capabilities with Azure
- Extend your data center to Azure and maximize your investments also gain hybrid capabilities.
Advanced Multi-layer security
- Elevate your security posture by protecting the data center.
Faster innovation for applications
- With the help of containers and micro services creation of cloud-native apps is enabled.
Unprecedented hyper-converged infrastructure
Evolve your data center infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and security.
AE stands for Academic Edition.
CAL stands for client access license (CAL)
- Commercial software license that allow clients to use server software services.
- Most commercial desktop apps are licensed so that payment is required for each installation.
Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- A service that allows a user to take control of a remote computer over a network connection.
- User interfaces are displayed from the server onto the client system then input from the client system is transmitted to the server.