*Must be paired with the A1*
- Triggered when a door, a drawer, or window is opened or moved at an angle greater than 3°. The T6 can also be placed on unfixed objects, so if anything moves, you will be the first to know
Less Collision Interference
- As a single-piece magnetic detector, the T6 is not susceptible to interference from door and window collisions
Standalone Unit, Highly Flexible Installation
- The T6 is a lightweight, standalone unit that can be installed easily on your doors, windows, or drawers.
- Whenever the T6 is triggered, the A1 sends an instant alert to the EZVIZ app on your smartphone.
- The T6’s built-in rechargeable battery can last up to 3 months on a full charge. Its standard 5V USB charging interface provides greater convenience.
- EZVIZ T6 can be connected to your EZVIZ cameras. When the T6 is triggered, the camera instantly starts recording images and video.
Control via the EZVIZ App
- With the EZVIZ App, you can remotely control the T6 and all the devices connect to it even when you are away from home.
- Working Frequency: According to regulations: EU version 868MHz / Asia verison 433MHz / US version 915MHz
- Power Consumption: ≤ 10dBm
- Trigger Angle: >3°
- Operating Conditions: -10ºC ~ 55ºC, Humidity 10% – 90%
- Charging Humidity: 0 % – 40 %
- Power Voltage: 5V
- Battery Life: 3 Months
- Battery Capacity: 450mAh/1.66Wh
- Product Dimensions: 83mm × 30mm × 12mm
- Packging Dimensions: 108mm x 78mm x 108mm
- Weight: 30g