From Head to Toe , Every Detail is There
- Even a tiny package on the ground is easily captured by the DB1, thanks to its 180° vertical field of view and high-quality 3 Megapixel video.
Answer the Door from Anywhere
- The DB1 initiates a video call via the EZVIZ App when someone rings your doorbell, so you’ll never miss a visitor.
Get Intelligent Alerts with Two-Way Talk
- See and talk to your visitors from your smartphone anywhere, any time. The built-in microphone and speaker make it easy for you to hear what’s happening outside the door.
Be the First to Know Who’s There
- Featuring PIR motion detection, the DB1 sends an instant alert to you when a visitor is approaching. The DB1 also lets you customize the detection area, so you’ll only get efficient alerts from the area you want to have your eyes on.
Designed for All Conditions
- The DB1 comes with clear, 5-meter night vision and an IP65 weatherproof design, so you can see who is at your door any time of day and in any kind of weather.
- Processor: High-Performance Embedded SOC Processor
- Operation System: Embedded RTOS
- Sensor: 1/2.8″ 3-Megapixel starlight sensor
- Lens: [email protected]
- Field of View: Vertical FOV 180°, Horizontal FOV 105°
- Night Vision: Up to 5m/16ft
- Compression Standard: Smart H.264
- Max. Resolution: 2048*1536, QXGA
- Frame Rate: 60Hz @ 30fps, Adaptive frame rate of network
- DNR: 3D DNR
- WDR: DWDR
- BLC: Support
- Audio Input: Built-in omnidirectional microphone
- Audio Output: Built-in loud speaker
- Audio Quality: Noise suppression and echo cancellation
Network and Storage
- Wireless: Built-in 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Network Configuration: AP Pairing
- Minimum Network Requirements: 2Mbps
- Local Storage: Support microSD card (Up to 128GB)
- Cloud Storage: EZVIZ Cloud Storage
- Sensor: PIR Motion Detection Sensor
- Alarm: Customized Alert Area
- Power Supply: 8VAC ~ 24VAC
- Power Consumption: Max. 5W
- Weatherproof: IP65
- Product Dimensions: 130mm x 46mm x 21mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 250mm x 192mm x 75.5mm
- Weight: 0.28lb (125g)
- Operating Conditions: -30ºC ~ 60ºC, Humidity 95% or less (no condensation)